Fundraise for Bokamoso
FUNDRAISE FOR BOKAMOSO
Starting a fundraising campaign is easy!
Start a fundraiser of your choice for a special occasion, event or project. You can raise funds to celebrate your 21st birthday, promise to dye your hair green if you reach your target or ask your friends and family to contribute in lieu of a wedding gift.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Visit our profile on GivenGain.
2. Click ‘Start Fundraising’.
3. Select your fundraising project.
4. Sign-up and create your fundraiser account.
5. Set-up your activist project. (And be sure to tell everyone why you are raising funds!)
7. Set your deadline.
8. Add pictures and other details to make your project POP!
9. Share and promote your activist project URL with everyone you know!
EVENTS YOU CAN GET INVOLVED IN
947 Ride Joburg: More than just a cycle race!
The 947 Ride Joburg is more than just a cycle race – it’s a platform for people to accomplish something great.
Whether you want to achieve a personal goal; fundraise for a charity under Ride for a Purpose or help those who need a boost en route, this is an event that allows participants and supporters alike to reach out, support each other, and make themselves and the whole of Joburg proud.
Why not commit to tackling the challenging 97 km route for a cause that is greater than yourself. Since its inception in 2011, the 947 Ride Joburg Ride for a Purpose initiative has helped countless charities raise over R103 million enabling these organisations to continue the good work they do, touching lives across the nation.
To become a Ride for a Purpose Hero via GivenGain, click on “Start Fundraising” to set up your own fundraising project for your favourite charity!